A celebration of our favorite season. Sunday is the perfect day of respite for us to try different things. These meals are meant to be very relaxing where we can all experience something new, have fun, and get to know each other. Make your reservations today, can't go wrong with this one!
Supper will be served on the outdoor patio on our farmhouse tables with some courses served family style and others individually plated. Wines will be served family style.
Sunday, April 24th, 6:30 PM
1. Favas, Green Garlic, Shaved La Quercia Ham and Brown Butter Vinaigrette
2. Ramp Custards, Morel Broth, Buttered Morels
3. Bruschetta: Ceci, Shad Bottarga, Wilted greens, Aleppo
4. Halibut + Fennel, Red Beans + Rice
5. Lamb Shoulder Confit, Ramps, Kale Florets, Nantes Carrots, Jus
6. Young, Local, Spring Cheeses
7. Fried Strawberry Pie, Buttermilk Ice Cream
Rosé of Pinot Noir, Cep, Sonoma Coast, CA, 2009
Soave Classico, Inama, Veneto, Italy, 2009
Minervois, Chateau Coupe Roses, ‘Cuvee Orience’, Languedoc, France, 2005
Moscato D’Asti, Vietti, Piedmont, Italy, 2009
$85 per person for food & wine (plus tax and tip)
Reservations Required. Call ESS at 404-541-1105.